If you have an idea for a T-shirt, we can make it happen!
E-mail us your text, art, or describe your idea in your own words.
What Happens Next?
Discussing your idea
After we receive your email, we’ll ask you for more details, if needed. Usually, it takes some email exchanges to figure out all the details.
Working on your design
Once we have all the information and we agree on price, we’ll be ready to start working on your design. We will create a mockup of the final product for you to confirm.
Proceeding with your order
If you are happy with the design and ready to proceed, we’ll create a custom listing and send you the link to finalize the order.
There are many factors that may affect the final price, but we can give you a ballpark figure.
- You want a T-shirt with just text
- A T-shirt with just text and no art elements will cost you $25-$30, depending on size.
- You have a Design ready for cutting
- If you have a design ready for cutting, a T-shirt will cost you $25-$30 for one color, +$5 for each additional color.
- You have only a sketch
- If you have only a sketch or a design that has to be prepared for cutting, it will cost you $5 extra per order. The more T-shirts with the same design you order, the more you save.
- You have only an idea
- Contact us and we’ll figure out something.
We offer free worldwide shipping on two or more T-shirts; free delivery within Essex County on orders of two or more T-shirts, and local pickup is always free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: My T-shirt or yours?
- We supply blank T-shirts, so you don’t have to worry about it. We have tested a few different brands and chose the one that proved to work perfectly for our applications. These shirts come pre-shrunk, and HTV stick well to them. We wear these T-shirts ourselves, and we know that they don’t fade out after multiple washes. We cannot guarantee the same results with brands that we haven’t tried and tested.
- Q: Do you do anything other than T-shirts?
- Yes, we do. We make aprons and tote bags, and much more! We use HTV film, rhinestones, glitter, holographic foil, and flock. However, our technique has some limitations, so we approach each custom order individually. Please contact us for details.
- Q: What colors are available?
- Please check out the color chart here.
- Q: I have a jacket/vest/T-shirt that I’d like to decorate. Would you do that for me?
- We can apply custom decoration to your garment, although we cannot guarantee that the design will stick well to it. Also, heat transfer application requires high temperature and slightly more pressure than a basic iron, which can damage your nice piece of cloth.